blogspot visitor counter

joi, 19 martie 2009

The real face of the Count

The main member of the band Pagan Flesh and Shades of Light agreed to welcome us in his home located in the Catacombs of Damnation. This is the first time fans can see him without his stage make-up. You can observe the malefic aura of evil surrounding his majestuous horned head. He is truly a God forsaken evil worshiper as he remains the only evil bringer in the world after the duel between Gorgoroth and Count on the stage of the "Bring Us EVIL" event that took place last summer.

5 comentarii:

  1. I dont believe in you, therefore you dont exist (for me).

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. you just did believe in me cause you just wrote to me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. You can't elude the evil power of Count

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I am used to talking alone ... in the dark. It feeds my need for power and control.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I have to say i like your look... its sweet and innocent. I can even see the goodness in your eyes.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

baga comment